Double the chocolate chip cookie, filled with caramel, sign me up!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: makes 12 cookies
I sometimes use affiliate links in my content for products that I use. This won’t cost you anything but helps to offset the recipe costs, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Deep Dish Caramel Stuffed Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 12 caramel filled candies, unwrapped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin top pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture blending well.
- Mix in chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop by tablespoon into each cavity on the pan and press to cover the bottoms.
- Place chocolate in center of each cavity and then cover with an additional Tablespoon of dough.
- Bake 14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool about 5 minutes in pan before removing to cooling rack.
Cream together the softened butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
Whisk together flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt. Add to wet mixture gradually until combined.
Press a Tablespoon of dough into each cavity in the greased pan.
If you don’t have a deep dish pan, you can get yours by following this link.
Bake for 15 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Let sit in the pan for about 5 minutes after removing from oven.
Allow for cookies to cool on a wire rack. I use a butter knife to slide the cookies out of the deep dish pan.
Perfect in every bite!