Sugar cookies that are great for decorating but taste amazing!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: makes approx. 48 cookies
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour and baking soda.
- Slowly add flour mixture blending well.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Roll out to a quarter of an inch thick on a floured cutting board. Cut out desired shapes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, cool on cooling rack.
- Decorate as desired.
Cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugar. Add vanilla and beat until combined.
In a medium bowl combine flour and baking soda.
Slowly add in flour mixture, blending well. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Roll out chilled dough to a quarter of an inch thick and cut with desired cutters.
Place cookies on sheet pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1-12 minutes.
Remove to a cooling rack.
Decorate how you wish!