These cookies are so much fun with a cocoa cereal surprise!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: makes approx. 48 cookies
Crazy Cocoa Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup cocoa crisp cereal
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add milk, egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add flour mixture blending well.
- Mix in chocolate chips and cereal by hand.
- Drop by tablespoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees until golden.
Cream together the softened butter and brown sugar.
Add the milk, egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
In medium bowl combine the flour, salt and baking soda.
Add the chocolate chips and the cocoa cereal.
Drop by tablespoon on the cookie sheet. I use my cookie scoop to make sure they are all even sized.
Bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven
Remove from cookie pan and cool.