There is no such thing as too much cheese in Wisconsin!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 65 minutes
- Servings: makes approx. 18
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 28 oz potatoes o’brien
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together the melted butter, cream cheese, sour cream, cream of chicken, onion powder and salt.
- Add 1 1/ cups shredded cheese and the potatoes.
- Spread into a greased 13×9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes, remove foil and bake for 5 additional minutes.
Combine all the ingredients and spread into a 13×9 baking pan. I like using the potatoes o’brien because it comes with little bits of onion and peppers which adds flavor and saves on prep time.
Sprinkle that last remaining half cup cheese on top and into the oven it goes for 45 minutes with foil, remove the foil for an additional 5 minutes of baking time.