Perfect appetizer for any day of the week or guests!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: makes approx. 16
Spinach Dip Crescents
- 12 oz chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tubes of crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together the spinach and cream cheese.
- Add garlic, salt, onion powder, chili powder, pepper and Italian seasoning and beat to combine.
- Add parmesan cheese and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and beat to combine.
- Roll out crescent roll dough and place a heaping tablespoon on each crescent and spread out.
- Sprinkle the other half of the cheese over the spinach dip.
- Roll up into crescents.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt butter and add Italian seasoning, brush over breadsticks.
Mixture should be similar to this after all the ingredients are mixed.
Cover each crescent with a good heaping tablespoon of the mixture and then sprinkle with remaining cheese before rolling up.
These are amazing, no double dipping necessary!